You have the right to make a written request to be informed whether or not we hold or process any of your personal information (by emailing email@example.com). In your written request, you may:
- Request that we provide you with details of your personal information that we process, the purpose for which it is processed, the recipients of such information, the existence of any automated decision making involving your personal information and what transfer safeguards we have in place
- Request that we rectify any errors in your personal information
- Request that we delete your personal information if our continued processing of such information is not justified
- Request that we transfer your personal information to a third party
- Object to direct marketing from us
- Object to processing for purposes of scientific, historical research and statistics
Where applicable under your local laws, we will not use your personal information for marketing purposes, nor disclose your information to any third parties, unless we have your prior consent, which we will seek before collecting your personal information. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the consent forms we use when collecting your personal information. If at any point you wish to review or change your preferences you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Note that you may still receive transactional communications from Norton.