Information You Provide
The types of personal information that Norton collects directly from you may include:
- Contact details, such as your name, email address, postal address and telephone number
- Internet Protocol ("IP") addresses used to connect your computer to the Internet
- Educational and professional interests
- Tracking codes such as cookies
- Usernames and passwords
- Payment information, such as a credit or debit card number
- Comments, feedback, posts and other content you provide to Norton
- Communication preferences
- Purchase and search history
- Location-aware services, the physical location of your device in order to provide you with more relevant content for your location
- Information about your personal preferences, hobbies and interests
- Communications with other users of Norton's services
In order to access certain content and to make use of additional functionality and features of Norton's websites and services, we may ask you to register for an account by completing and submitting a registration form, which may request additional information.
If you choose to register and sign in by using a third-party account (such as your Facebook account), the authentication of your login is handled by the third party and any personal information collected during that third-party login is not covered by this policy. Norton will collect your name, email address and any other information about your third-party account that you agree to share with us at the time you give permission for your Norton account to be linked to your third-party account.